The best of the rest
- 16th century 17th century 20th century Alistair Cooke big society books Britten C.S. Lewis Canada career celebrity Charles II community crime fiction data David Crystal description Dorothy Dunnett Dorothy L. Sayers Dwight Swain education English Project fiction Francis O'Gorman Francis Pott Gabrielle Giffords Galileo Gerard Manley Hopkins GIS Hamlet historical fiction Hooke information management intellectual property James Farrar jargon Jenny Uglow John Pickard Keith Douglas LaMIS Leibnitz Lindsay Johns Lisa Jardine literary fiction local government Newton New York Times Niall Ferguson non-fiction Ordnance Survey Oxford plain English Plain Writing Act 2010 poetry Proust public policy publishing Restoration Robert MacNeil Robyn Bolam Royal Society RSA rural affairs Russell Baker Salley Vickers self-publishing Shakespeare society soundbites Susan Cain thirty years' war txt-speak war poetry World War II Wren
- Measuring what makes life worthwhile lnkd.in/eCJfn_q 1 year ago
- I'm going to "Lifelong Learning and the Power to Create". See you there? lnkd.in/eqsmBDf 1 year ago
- Streaming live now. An interesting talk - comments to follow. lnkd.in/eEbw9Na 1 year ago
- City Living bjfb.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/cit… https://t.co/jFWjb3RbFB 1 year ago
- City Living bjfb.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/cit… https://t.co/pA5EEcvrJn 1 year ago
© Ben Bennetts 2010-2015Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ben Bennetts and Things Unrespected (or The Power of Language, for posts thus categorised), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.